Friday, April 2, 2010

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."

Happy Friday and one more day closer to Spain for me! I leave next Friday at 8am. Kyle will already be there and from there we do not have much planned other than spending some time in Valencia which is a few hour train ride up the coast. I don't think I have ever rode a train before, it will be my own little trip to Hogworts. I can't really put into words how excited/nervous I am for this trip!!

With all the other stuff going on, I am still waiting to hear back from the bank as to what my options are for the house. I would like to stay there I think and already have a pretty great possible roommate lined up so hopefully that works out. If not, I will just work through it, cut my losses and start over fresh. Today was actually supposed to my the day we got legally married so send some strong thoughts over my way if you don't mind!

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life..."

Cheers to new beginnings,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment