Saturday, April 24, 2010


"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us."

Very excited for today for a number of reasons. First, I am going to Wimberley in a little bit to visit my first patient for hospice. Honestly, I am a bit nervous, but not ashamed to admit that. I know what I have to offer and I truly believe I can help out. It would be a shame to waste that feeling due to fear!

We are having a big BBQ over at my place tonight with a ton of my good friends and co-workers. It's always nice to surround yourself with the people who always have your back and can make you smile in the worst of times.

On a somber note, our friend Cheryl's grandmother passed away. I have always heard so many funny stories from her and Taylor. It is sad to see a good person leave us. Here is her obituary:

http://www.fbherald.com/articles/2010/04/23/obituaries/doc4bd1c53db1ac5722875384.txt

Hang in there Cheryl and let me know if you need anything...

Thanks for reading, all my love!

Justin

(shameless plug for my favorite picture of me from Spain)

No comments:

Post a Comment