Monday, March 29, 2010

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."

Short post today as I am running into work! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing ok. Last week was my "go crazy" week with my friends and now this week it is on to the actual normalcy of my situation. I'm not sad though, but rather very excited at the opportunities in front of me. I go to my first therapy session tomorrow and I am very hopeful and excited for that. Through this entire experience, I want to make sure that I am keeping my end goal of becoming a much better person and man in my sights. When I look back on this time in one, three or five years I have to know that I didn't wallow in the moment or sink down lower but that I addressed this situation and my own faults head on and became the person I know I can be. Last week showed me how easy it could be to go down a bad path....

"All good is hard. All evil is easy. Dying, losing, cheating, and mediocrity is easy. Stay away from easy."

Leaving for Spain on the 9th! Woohoo!!!!!

Love you all!

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment