Saturday, March 20, 2010

"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."

A good quote that helps keep me motivated to really try and improve myself as much as possible everyday. Be it physically or mentally.

Physically, I've started really trying to get into better shape through classes, runs and even going to the gym a bit with coworkers. Eating healthier has also been a big help in how I feel and am able to approach each day. As I look back, I never really paid much attention to how I kept myself up and I see an absolute correlation between that indifference and how it seeped into other areas of my life.

Mentally, my biggest challenge right now as I mentioned in earlier posts is still being stuck 50/50 with wanting to stay close to Jo and knowing that it is best for me to give her the space she/we need to move on.

It's impossible to move forward with one foot always staying behind.

Cheers,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment