Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Things that feel amazing...

“To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift”

Going on my 3rd week of no drinks from during the work week (Sunday - Thursday) along with running four days per week and going to bed by ten. I feel pretty damn good. Work has been going great and overall I've seen a huge uptick in my energy which has allowed me to kick ass in most areas of my life.

It was nice to step back tonight and just see how the changes I have made in those areas have really had a positive affect on my overall well being; crazy how that works, huh? :) I have a 5k coming up in a few weeks and plan to sign up for a few more along with a 10k. Ultimate goal is to run a half-marathon in the next year which would be a pretty far step from where I started but it's something I know I can do.

Well, I am off to bed, hope everyone has a great evening and rest of the week!

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment