Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers."

Hey there, short update on everything!

  1. I am back in my house, this time it will likely be for good and I couldn't be happier. The existence I was living was really wearing on me even though I did not know it at the time. It was cluttering up my life at work and my life with friends and family. It's so nice to be here and being able to focus on the things that are important in my life.
  2. I got a promotion at work to Sales Manager, a job which I had been working for and wanting for a very long time. I started Monday and feel very energized and happy with everything so far. It's a great challenge for me, but one I am up for. I have never wanted to succeed more in a role than this one.
  3. I have continued my volunteer work, both with the kids and hospice. On the kids front, it's really been neat to see them open up and trust me more and more. Hopefully I am making the impact on them that they make on me! I have taken on more work with Harbor Hospice, calling on the patients and families twice per week now to see how they are doing.
I love you all and hope everyone is well!

Justin

1 comment: