Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Move along, little Justin!

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." This quote sums things up quite well for me. I have been keeping very busy lately with exploring this beautiful city that most of us call home. As promised, went to the greenbelt Saturday and I must say that I am truly a schmuck for not doing that before. I will go a ton more now, only promise to bring a swimsuit the next time, it was torture to not be able to jump in. Oh well, another lesson learned.

As for this week, I have been working out really hard in the gym; my personal goal is to gain 12-15 lbs of healthy weight as fast as I can. So, now I get to fight my crazy metabolism in a winner take all control for my body.

Tomorrow I have my 4th counseling session which I am really looking forward to as always. I haven't been since before Spain so I am sure we will have a ton to talk about. I feel like I have 'built' myself on a solid foundation as I move forward which will allow me to continue to allow me to become the man I know I can be. I also still have a long way to go, one day at a time. That reminds me...I made it a personal goal yesterday to, no matter what, make at least one person's life better each day. It may sound like an odd goal, but if you break it down it really isn't. Whether it is helping kids where I volunteer on a Thursday or calling a family member that I haven't talked to in a while to tell them I love them, it can be a very simple but meaningful way to make this a better place for those I care about!


Well, time for me to head to bed now. I am moving back out of my house for a while to let the ex finish her transition to wherever it is she is going. I don't mind really, I can sleep/exist pretty much anywhere, but I am starting to look forward to having the house back full time. I get to make a kick ass life for myself here and I can't wait. Check my yard out after I mowed it tonight!


2 comments:

  1. I´m really enjoying reading this Justin. It´s awesome to see your progression day by day. You are really attacking life and making the most out of every opportunity; really inspiring stuff. I can´t wait to meet back up in Argentina.

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, you played a big part in the 'healing' process.

    ReplyDelete